Kingdom Hearts 3 still in second place as well.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its weekly charts for the most highly anticipated among games, as voted by its readers, and one again, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 have taken the top two spots respectively. Meanwhile, Persona Q2 also manages to remain in the top 10 once again, placed at #5.
Another upcoming Square Enix game, Octopath Traveller, comes in at seventh place, while fellow upcoming Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V is right behind it in the eighth spot. Other notable games in the top ten include Code Vein in ninth place, and Dragon Quest Builders 2 at number 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 12 and April 18.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 806 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 666 votes
3. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 354 votes
4. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 342 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 329 votes
6. [PS4] New Gundam Breaker – 316 votes
7. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 292 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 272 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 247 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 237 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!