This sales chart is for the week between March 19 and March 25.
Sony has released the PS4 sales charts for games sold digitally for the week between March 19 and March 25 and Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom has topped the charts. Valkyria Chronicles 4 comes in at the second position, which is surprising since it had performed better than Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom when it came to retail sales.
Monster Hunter World comes in at fifth place for this week, after having performed exceptionally well for quite a long time,while Attack On Titan 2 has fallen to the 13th position which is a fairly significant drop. Of course, the really interesting information is to do with the competition between Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and Valkyria Chronicles 4. We’ll have to wait and see which game comes out on top eventually, once both retail and digital sales are taken into account.
You can check out the full list of games on the sales charts below.
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Valkyria Chronicles 4
- Battlefield 1 Revolution
- Monster Hunter World
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- Tales of Berseria
- Final Fantasy IX
- The Evil Within
- Attack on Titan 2
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
- Final Fantasy VII
- Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition
- Star Ocean 3 ‘Til the End of Time – Director’s Cut
- Simple Series G4U Vol.1 The Mahjong
- How to Survive – Zombie Island 2